WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The ones on natostrapco.com irritate my wrist. I'm looking for one that is identical to the marathon navigator watch. It seems like they are more "stretchy" compared to the one I am wearing now. Does anyone know where I can find one? Thanks all.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Anyone have a MARATAC:tm: "MIL SERIES" BAND? If so, are these anything like the straps that come with the Marathon Military Navigator? Thanks all.

·
Registered
777 Posts
If you want an RAF strap then Phoenix is the way to go... different quality NATO's do wear differently and I've had good and bad

·
Registered
5,850 Posts
A pic of what you're looking for would certainly help.

Are you looking for an RAF strap (lacks the secondary understap or extra hardware of a NATO, and has a cloth keeper) or are you looking for a NATO? The replies seem to be NATO focused.

For reference, just in case there's any confusion between the two, here's what an RAF strap looks like. It's much cleaner than a NATO, but has the same performance/safety characteristics. It was this style of strap (with a different pattern) that Sean Connery wore on his Rolex in the early Bond films (the NATO G10 strap had not been invented at that time).

rafharley-02.jpg

1 - 8 of 8 Posts