WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Unfortunately, the nighthawk series is unavailable in my country.

Im not willing to buy my first citizen watch at ebay. My casio was a factory reject despite buying from a well known and recommended(from members on this forum) seller.

Im looking for a simple analog with a good blue lume. Thanks.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I don't have a Nighthawk. According to my caliper the BM6400 case is 40mm (not counting the crown) and the crystal is 32mm. My SKX173 is 42mm with a 30mm crystal. Put the watches side by side and the 6400 looks larger than the 173, but it's actually smaller.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I don't have a Nighthawk. According to my caliper the BM6400 case is 40mm (not counting the crown) and the crystal is 32mm. My SKX173 is 42mm with a 30mm crystal. Put the watches side by side and the 6400 looks larger than the 173, but it's actually smaller.
The case for the nighthawk is larger by 2mm, barely noticeable. Plus the nighthawk is not available on amazon in black steel. Ill go for the BM6400(which costs $300 in my country:-| from a citizen showroom) which has a better lume.

Any idea which year the BM6400 came out?

·
Registered
29 Posts
A quick touch of my Google-Fu shows that the earliest appearance on the forum was around 2007. I got mine early this year. Lots of great photos, too.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts