WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to get my son a G-Shock, but it needs to be on the smaller side. I have an AWGM100-1A that fits him nicely, but I don't really want us wearing the same watch. The requirements are:

1. Similar size as the AWGM100-1A
2. Analog (can have digital too)

Outside of the AWGM100* models, are there any others that meet these requirements?

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
Not a G but the PRW 60 is also quite small.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
I’ve owned the G-100 before (my first G), and I have only two caveats. 1) There is no DST setting if you live somewhere with time changes. That means when you fall back an hour you have to hold that stinking button while the hands spin all the way around the dial. And heaven forbid you don’t release it soon enough and go too far!!! Drove me nuts, lol. 2) The backlight only illuminates the digital portion, and the lume on the dial sucks. Neither of these may be an issue for you, so take it as you will. I wanted to like it, but I just couldn’t get past those things.

Any of these suggestions are solid though. That mini G is cool; never seen that one before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
92 Posts
Is he a child/teen or college +?

If it's the college+ gst-b200. I just picked one up with the bracelet, I really like it. To dress it down put like a 16mm NATO strap. With that bright face, niCe.

If younger or you want something even simpler, GA-2100, firecracker red or even grey and black, or the all black simple and basic with some options.

Attachments

·
Registered
976 Posts
This thread was started in October 2018 and the OP hasn't been back since, I'm guessing he probably found something in the last year and 3 months or so.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts