WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. I'm on the hunt for a small G that will fit my 6.25" flat wrist. I also like slim, classic designs. My largest watch is 40mm and 47mm L2L. During my search, I saw many suggestions for the GW-M5600-1 which appears like it may fit the bill but it's discontinued. Are there any other small G-Shocks with classic designs that may be easier to source? I'm new to digital watches so any input appreciated!

·
Registered
Proud Casio G-SHOCK fanboy
8,691 Posts
I recommend the GW-m5610, which I believe is the successor to that model.

Reactions: acadian and nmc273

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
I recommend the GW-m5610, which I believe is the successor to that model.
I bought this model a couple of weeks back (my first GShock) and absolutley love it!

It wears extremely well by the way.

·
Registered
260 Posts
I recently picked one up for yard work, etc. My writs is 6.75".
I was happy it was actually smaller than I thought. Ordered since I couldn't find one in town.
Pretty happy with it. Very light and comfortable too.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Hey guys. I'm on the hunt for a small G that will fit my 6.25" flat wrist. I also like slim, classic designs. My largest watch is 40mm and 47mm L2L. During my search, I saw many suggestions for the GW-M5600-1 which appears like it may fit the bill but it's discontinued. Are there any other small G-Shocks with classic designs that may be easier to source? I'm new to digital watches so any input appreciated!

Hi if your in the UK on eBay now GW-M5600- this is the eBay item number it was at £89.99 but now has been dropped and also make an offer added hope this helps 223018589067

G-Shock Newbie

·
Registered
36,322 Posts
5600 is the smallest of the g-shock line. Highly recommend it.
Great watch, but it is not the smallest G-Shock. Both the GW-056 and G-056 are smaller, as are most of the Baby G line.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts