WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple of days ago I received my Archimedes Pilot Chrono and love it. Not a fan of the black strap, however. My wrist is about 6.5" and need the very last hole on the Archimede strap.

I'm looking for a 20mm strap that looks just like the Hirsch Liberty or Hadley-Roma MS855. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
A couple of days ago I received my Archimedes Pilot Chrono and love it. Not a fan of the black strap, however. My wrist is about 6.5" and need the very last hole on the Archimede strap.

I'm looking for a 20mm strap that looks just like the Hirsch Liberty or Hadley-Roma MS855. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Yea, they make those straps long-enough for even the occasional Sasquatch-ean sized wrist. I guess they need to cover all customers but most often us smaller-wristed folks end up holding the short stick with inappropriately sizes straps. I would love it if more watch companies would offer a choise of different sizes, in your case you would need an "S" or "M" and yes, Hirsch/Hadley Roma normally have different sizes, just check on eBay, Amazon etc. Look for 110/70 , that should fit you well , if it's thicker , even 120/80 should do.

Watchobsession has nice "search by strap length" feature on their website, so do other websites.
View All Straps – WatchObsession

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
I've had experience with the Hirsch Liberty, C&B Bomber and C&B Marina. All are great straps and I think the C&B models come in short sizing. All 3 develop a real nice worn-in/patina look (if that's what you're after). I would purchase these again.

·
Vendor
6,164 Posts
I suggest you go by measurement and not what each Seller refers to as the length, XS with one Seller maybe longer than a Short with someone else.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts