WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I'm looking for a watch for under $500 new, with a flieger dial (preferably type B, but anything with the triangle at 12 oclock and highly visible numbers is fine), quartz movement, and some sort of timing functionality, whether that be a rotating bezel of any sort (I just need a way to mark a point on the dial) or a chronograph.

For examples of what I'm looking for, I love the Citizen AW1361-10H dial, but there's no rotating bezel or chrono on that. I've been looking at the Citizen CA4210-24E but the subdials occlude part of the numeral section and the watch in general looks a little cluttered. The Damasko DK10 is really close to what I'd like, but it's way out of my price range and isn't quartz. The Timex x Todd Snyder Waterbury Chronograph is also really close, and I may actually end up purchasing it, but I just wanted to know if there were other options out there.

Are there any watches that fit all of those specs?

Thanks,
flyingfisch

·
Registered
944 Posts
Seems like you’re interested in the Baumeister Type A that was in vogue from 1935 to 1941:

They’re available in quartz and automatic watches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
22 Posts
A Type B and chrono, not very many options, especially in your price range. I would go with the Laco below.

The Laco 861915
laco-fliegeruhr-typ-c-trier-861915.png

Unless you add another 0 for the IWC 3717
4765c919ecbb898ff61c6068732e7fa58e429aa8.jpg

1 - 4 of 4 Posts