WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I am tired of the metal, so I am looking for a different belt.

So I am looking for strap for this watch:

I watched this:
Leather:
1. Hirsch Liberty

2. Hadley Roma

3. Strap Code

Rubber:
1. Modena 1

2. Modena 2

3. Breitling Rally style

4. Strap Code

Any suggestions?

·
Registered
51 Posts
I'd say do with one leather, one rubber. Give yourself options. I too, have a hard time trying to decide what strap(s) to get...what will look good, what will work, etc...Luckily the folks here are pretty creative, so I tend to look around and see what others have done. In this forum, there's a "Leather strap on a Diver...got any?" post. Check those pics out. Might help you decide. Might also consider if the new strap will work on any of your other watches. If you're here...I'm guessing, like the rest of us, you've got a few other watches.

Post some pics after you've got it mounted on the new strap! Happy hunting!

·
Registered
341 Posts
Of those choices, I'd probably pick the Modena 1 or 2. I don't care for rally style straps on divers, but that's just a personal preference.

Have you thought about an Isofrane? It would look really good and would be comfortable too.

Also, have you considered a vintage style brown leather strap? Check out the dvers on leather straps thread for some fantastic combinations. https://www.watchuseek.com/f74/leather-strap-diver-got-any-416039.html

Nice watch, btw.

·
Registered
155 Posts
What about a sporty strap with some texture?

Like these carbon fibre designs from Panatime:
yhst-87306363192469_2181_310936498.jpeg yhst-87306363192469_2181_316507842.jpeg

Or the Brady sailcloth strap:
breitling1.jpg

I think these can look really cool and you can think about different thread colours as well.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Of those choices, I'd probably pick the Modena 1 or 2. I don't care for rally style straps on divers, but that's just a personal preference.

Have you thought about an Isofrane? It would look really good and would be comfortable too.

Also, have you considered a vintage style brown leather strap? Check out the dvers on leather straps thread for some fantastic combinations. https://www.watchuseek.com/f74/leather-strap-diver-got-any-416039.html

Nice watch, btw.
Thanks. My favorite is Modena 1. Isofrane is not an option because it is is too expensive for me at this point. I am still a student :)

What about a sporty strap with some texture?

Like these carbon fibre designs from Panatime:

Or the Brady sailcloth strap:
View attachment 548238

I think these can look really cool and you can think about different thread colours as well.
I like this Brady strap. Thanks.

I'd say do with one leather, one rubber. Give yourself options. I too, have a hard time trying to decide what strap(s) to get...what will look good, what will work, etc...Luckily the folks here are pretty creative, so I tend to look around and see what others have done. In this forum, there's a "Leather strap on a Diver...got any?" post. Check those pics out. Might help you decide. Might also consider if the new strap will work on any of your other watches. If you're here...I'm guessing, like the rest of us, you've got a few other watches.
Post some pics after you've got it mounted on the new strap! Happy hunting!
Thanks for advice. BTW yes I have 6 other watches.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts