WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone

I am for a watch similar to this. Basically a skeleton ladies watch with a metal band, under $500 if possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,878 Posts
Hmmm. Not quite the same :), but Swatch Irony Body and Soul can be had on Amazon for $129 and is 38mm diameter which is a unisex size.
Beyond that , in sub $500 space - Fossil skeleton is an example of a fashion watch, and Seagull M182S is a forum favorite affordable skeleton ($129 as well on Amazon).
Seagull has a better looking movement skeleton, but will need to get an after market bracelet - a mesh perhaps.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi - hope I can jump on this bandwagon?

I'm too looking for a skeleton watch, I've fallen in love with the artistry of then. ...Except I'm looking for a WOMENS watch. I'm petite and don't want anything giant (which unfortunately showcases the beautiful craftsmanship of the skeletons..) All the watches seem to be tailored for men - was hoping for some good advice for a lady watch.

I''ve fallen for a Cartier (Rotonde Grande Complication Skeleton Watch) and fell in love, but now with the price tag (+500k Euros... no thanks); I'd like to spend <$1000, but willing to buy a previously loved watch if I find something I like that's more. Obviously it's not going to come close to Cartier, but I wanted to show the feel/look that I'm going for.

I also stumbled across a fossil (Jacqueline skeleton dial 27mm Bracelet watch, silver) which is a nice watch, but was hoping for something a little more "special." IDEALLY it would have at least the day of the month (I LOVE that Cartier has week day listed too).

Any feedback appreciated! Thanks!!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Doesnt Sturling have some skeleton watches at <$200 even? They might be an option.

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
Try Arbutus.

Arbutus Ladies Skel.jpg

·
Registered
233 Posts
Bulova might have some options, as well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts