WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there

Got this lovely little thing in the post yesterday

and put it on a grey NATO strap from timefactors.
The strap suits the watch very well in that the colour matches the colour of the centre of the watch perfectly ...just what I wanted.
It doesn't suit so well because all the NATO traits ...extra loop and keeper etc don't really go with the watch.

So I'm trying to find a similar strap ...just not a NATO one.
Timefactors doesn't have one and the US crowd (whose name escapes me at the moment) doesn't ship to Europe.

A two piece strap in the same colour and similar texture really would be the thing.

Any help in locating one (in 18 mm, which makes it more difficult) will be gratefully received

·
Registered
801 Posts
Try these guys:

http://www.broadarrow.net/maratac.htm

I've bought from them a number of times and they give GREAT service. I'll bet they would mail overseas.

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

·
Registered
143 Posts
Have you tried looking for one of the straps from a Seiko 5 sports "military"? It's a two piece nylon that's a bit heavier in texture and sports reinforced holes. I occasionally bum the one from mine to wear with my Komandirskie.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Try these guys:

maratac

I've bought from them a number of times and they give GREAT service. I'll bet they would mail overseas.

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner
Maratac ...yes that was the name I couldn't remember ...thanks

No, currently they won't ship ...perhaps they'll change their mind in a while , I'm in no rush

Currently not accepting international orders due to lost parcels, refused parcels, delayed parcels, intercepted parcels, and stolen parcels. There has been a recent increase in items not reaching their destination. Until we can find a shipping solution, we cannot ship to international destinations. APO, FPO and military mail is acceptable.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Have you tried looking for one of the straps from a Seiko 5 sports "military"? It's a two piece nylon that's a bit heavier in texture and sports reinforced holes. I occasionally bum the one from mine to wear with my Komandirskie.
Great tip ..thanks.

Yes ..those straps look good, haven't found a grey one yet though.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Why not just cut off the extra piece on the Nato and convert it to a one piece RAF type NATO strap.
You can then centre the buckle under your wrist.

I do this with all my Nato's.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts