WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First let me say what a great forum you guys have here. I've been lurking/window shop/drooling over the photos here for months.

I'm looking to buy a 2254 and I live in the Los Angeles area. Off this site a few people have mentioned a place in downtown LA -but my understand is that they sell Grey Market watches. I would prefer to go through an AD.

thank you in advance,

Sean

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
Don't know any AD's in the US, let alone the Bay Area, but your username is sheer genius. I love "Big Trouble in Little China". Great choiceb-)b-)b-)b-)

Fats:-!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Don't know any AD's in the US, let alone the Bay Area, but your username is sheer genius. I love "Big Trouble in Little China". Great choiceb-)b-)b-)b-)

Fats:-!
You got to love that movie - he spends the whole movie talking big but somehow gets himself taken out of every major fight except the last one.

·
Registered
8,409 Posts
First let me say what a great forum you guys have here. I've been lurking/window shop/drooling over the photos here for months.

I'm looking to buy a 2254 and I live in the Los Angeles area. Off this site a few people have mentioned a place in downtown LA -but my understand is that they sell Grey Market watches. I would prefer to go through an AD.

thank you in advance,

Sean
Omega's flagship store in LA is the Omega Boutique in BH on Rodeo Drive.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Omega's flagship store in LA is the Omega Boutique in BH on Rodeo Drive.
I'm not 100% sure if I'm allowed to talk about prices i didn't see anything in the forums rules. If not mods please feel free to edit asap.

Well I found one dealer down in orange county - they're an AD and they offer the 2254 @ (removed prices) and the quartz at ($$$$$). From what I have been told about the downtown place they're somewhere around $($$$$)ish for the 2254.

Is there an someone in the US that you guys go through or refer people to? I wouldn't mind having something shipped I just would like to get it before Turkeyday. I was thinking of going the cash route and what prices I can get.

Thanks again for all the help - and if I put anything out of line in this post please let me know.

Sean

·
Registered
8,409 Posts
My L.A. watchmaker is checking on a few Omegas for me from an L.A. dealer he works with. I'll PM you and let you know what he comes back with if worthwhile.
I give him first shot because of our long relationship. He's saved so many of my older watches.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you for the quick responses - I just made my purchase through our Favorite AD and my little bundle of joy will be here soon.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts