WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello guys, long time lurker, first time poster.

I'm looking for an affordable with a similar look as the Hamilton jazz master maestro. I've seen the seagull mentioned here often, but I can't find one that looks like it.

It can cost whatever, as long as it's under $200. Would love for it to be automatic, but open to any.

thanks!!

Option 1, by hedet: Parnis Portuguese: Very similar, I just wish the numbers were not blue.

parnisbig.jpg

Option 2, by hedet: Victorinox Chrono Classic: I don't really like the tachymeter, makes it look tacky IMHO.
_6563059.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
817 Posts
Parnis Portuguese or Victorinox Chrono Classic maybe. Archimedes has a new one that's close but over your budget.

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Under $200 you could do this VendouX

Or the Fossil Arkitect (which also comes in white, but both versions are now hard to find)

For $225 there is this Citizen CA0331-05A or the CA0331-13A

All of these, and the Hamilton Maestro itself, are homages to the classic IWC Portguese - one of my personal grails. There are a lot of other watches that achieve the look better than the Maestro, but there are few under $500.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
I am waiting on delivery of that blue Parnis. I too bought it because I love the IWC and Hamilton Jazzmaster Maestro. I can't speak to the quality yet, but they also offer a black & silver combo:

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts