WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking for an Omega chronometer Certificate pamphlet from the 1990's era (small white pamphlet), if anyone has one for sale, or knows where I could get one. Certificate.jpg Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
I'm not it's quite what you're looking for but here are directions for ordering your COSC cert from Omega Ordering your COSC Certificate from Omega | THE SEAMASTER REFERENCE PAGE
His watch would be too old if the watch is from 1990 (since he is asking for the pamphlet from the 90s) they only keep the records for a COSC certificate for somewhere round 5 years after the watch has been tested, so even if he wanted a COSC Certificate (which he doesnt ) it wouldn't be available to him.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
His watch would be too old if the watch is from 1990 (since he is asking for the pamphlet from the 90s) they only keep the records for a COSC certificate for somewhere round 5 years after the watch has been tested, so even if he wanted a COSC Certificate (which he doesnt ) it wouldn't be available to him.
Exactly I found that out recently about the COSC, that is why I'm just looking for the little white pamphlet to complete the original paperwork that came with my watch back when it was bought.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts