WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I just joined the forum and would like to get some assistance from you guys on straps.

I have the Omega ETNZ Limited edition and I'm looking to buy a strap for it(hopefully).

I searched online and found that a 21mm is the fit for it. Am I right?

And would you guys have any recommendations?

Burak

Omega-Seamaster-Chronograph-ETNZ-watch-10.jpg

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
Hey everyone, I just joined the forum and would like to get some assistance from you guys on straps.

I have the Omega ETNZ Limited edition and I'm looking to buy a strap for it(hopefully).

I searched online and found that a 21mm is the fit for it. Am I right?

And would you guys have any recommendations?

Burak
Not sure about 21mm, but generally speaking, Omega straps are the best on an Omega; particularly if it has their current 'inside-tuck' deployant clasp. Without knowing the details, a dressy strap that would look good is a padded black leather gator grain strap; with black stitching. For a sportier look than the gator-grain, a black leather perforated racing strap would look really cool. To make it even more sporty would be to add red contrast stitching to the perforated strap. Even that would still be slightly dressier than the rubber one it's on now.

If you provide more detail about what you want, I'm sure others would be happy to offer more suggestions.

·
Registered
6,855 Posts
Not sure about 21mm either but I now have four watches with 21mm lug width. It's not easy to find straps.

If you can fit one the Hirsch ROBBY Sailcloth In black and red would look Amazing on this watch.

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
You said "straps", but since you didn't give much detail, and for what it's worth

One of the following 21mm Omega bracelets might fit, but I'm not sure:

AT Co-Axial GMT Chronograph................ 1585/883
AT Co-Axial 150 M Chrono 43mm............ 1585/884
Omega GMT Co-Axial Broad Arrow.......... 1621/990
Omega Olympic Co-Axial Broad Arrow..... 1621/991

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Welcome to the Omega forum on Watchuseek!! That's a nice looking Omega you have. Are you sure it isn't 22mm wide lugs?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Thank all of you for your help. I'm not really sure what I'm looking for but what I don't like is the OMEGA writing on the strap. I think it doesn't look really good.

Ah, I remember reading somewhere that it was 21mm but I'm not exactly sure now. I there a way I can know for sure?

·
Registered
154 Posts
I would go with a 22mm Black Omega Nato. It will look great with this watch for casual wear. For more dress look, the watch should have come with a braclet, which is very nice.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts