WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a Raymond Weil Freelancer on the way with a metal bracelet. I'm looking to source a comfortable and affordable leather bracelet with a deployment clasp for it. The lugs are 22mm and I'd like black leather.

I've heard the Omega deployment clasp is very comfortable so I'm not against buying one of those as I could always put the leather bracelet setup on my Seamaster if need be. The only problem being the Omega clasp is pretty expensive and I'm feeling cheap.

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Try www.strapcode.com

I believe that they are a site sponsor, they have some fabulous looking straps at nice prices. I'm sure that they hage something suitable, as well as a proper deployant clasp.

Dan

·
Registered
231 Posts
Try the RHD deployant from mywatchmaker.net (i think) - great value at $39 and excellent quality. I got one a few weeks back and its great. I also got a Hirsch Duke strap from watchobsession for about the same price. I am selling the strap though, because it doesn't suit my breitling due to the thin edges of the strap. If you're interested in the strap - worn only once - pm me. Its black 22mm (taper to 20 at buckle). it will suit your raymond weil and omegas just great I think. or just check out the straps from watchobsession and waccex.com, plenty to choose from about $30-50.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts