WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an opportunity to acquire a NIB Alpina AL-372B4FBS6 for a great price. Looks like a great day to day quartz watch. I have been on the hunt for an inexpensive pilot style watch and this seems to fit the bill. Or should I spend the extra $35 and get the Fortis below? Decisions, Decisions...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
36,346 Posts
Both are very nice. I have two Fortis B-42' and like them alot. I also have the Startimer (non-chrono) and found it to be an exceptional watch as well.

From experience, I can tell you the Alpina tends to wear on the larger side if that makes any difference to you, otherwise get what you like the most.

No bad choice.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I went to the store and tried the Starter on this afternoon. Definitely looks great. Will be deciding over the weekend and likely making the purchase early next week. Pictures to follow.

Thanks,D

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Nokie!

I can't decide between them so given the great price value I have been able to negotiate, I am likely going to get both in short order. Will post up pictures of my decisions....
Both are very nice. I have two Fortis B-42' and like them alot. I also have the Startimer (non-chrono) and found it to be an exceptional watch as well.

From experience, I can tell you the Alpina tends to wear on the larger side if that makes any difference to you, otherwise get what you like the most.

No bad choice.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts