WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there aren’t many around, but I had one years ago and would like to find one for my chrono. Maybe someone has one buried in their strap drawer.

·
Premium Member
1,341 Posts
Sorry I can't help you locate a rubber strap for your Militare at the moment but there are some nice Kodiak waterproof leather straps that are worth considering. TC straps have a decent price for them this weekend(no afilliations).
Beautiful Militare Crono(y)

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was able to purchase from Anonimo and it just arrived, but took a lot of patience dealing with them.

·
Registered
93 Posts
So what's the deal with this? Why does Anonimo not just list these on their website? Seems quite unprofessional to not provide extra rubber straps when you sell sport watches.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I was able to purchase from Anonimo and it just arrived, but took a lot of patience dealing with them.
What was the process of doing this? I'm going to message them. Did they show you options or did you just have to shoot in the dark and say "send me a black one" or whatever?

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What was the process of doing this? I'm going to message them. Did they show you options or did you just have to shoot in the dark and say "send me a black one" or whatever?
I believe there is just one rubber strap option for Militare. So was just a question of whether they had one.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Be patient as they don’t do anything swiftly.
:cautious: Hah. Noted, I'll be patient!

Fortunately I've started this process before even receiving my watch (a Panda) so we've got time. I figure I'll have some time to break in whatever it is the watch comes on naturally (a black suede strap it looks like) before upgrading.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts