WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7,712 Posts
Got the original image source? Might be in the name of the image.

·
Premium Member
2,459 Posts
Contact Invicta, they may know. Their email addresses:

·
Registered
642 Posts
It's the Invicta Akula ref. 22374.

Contact Invicta, they may know.
It makes you wonder though - they have thousands of models, it could be a challenge for them, too. Come to think of it, it must be strange being an Invicta executive and not knowing - simply by virtue of necessity - a significant percentage of models your company produces. For some reason I imagine Invicta to be quite a chaotic company, though they seem to do well enough.

·
Registered
5,251 Posts
It's the Invicta Akula ref. 22374.....
..... For some reason I imagine Invicta to be quite a chaotic company......
My experience with their customer service would back this up. Chaotic is a polite word for it. My last inquiry was answered after six months, with a "no."

·
Premium Member
1,769 Posts
I'm actually willing to bet Invicta, on a corporate level anyway, is quite sorted out. They simply have the correct gauge of crazy their consumer base will tolerate.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Mr. Fox,
I bow to your impressive internet scanning skills. I'm glad I asked. I think I want this Model....not the model.
It's an abuse and humanitarian crisis to force these lovely ladies to endure these giant clocks. I will recue them, and toss these ugly clocks into the water. :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
642 Posts
I'm actually willing to bet Invicta, on a corporate level anyway, is quite sorted out. They simply have the correct gauge of crazy their consumer base will tolerate.
I know what you mean and I think you're right - if nothing else, they're clearly a sustainable business. I don't know though, with so many models, most of which are produced for a rather short time, they must be organised in a way that's unlike most watch companies I imagine. After all, someone must approve the presented designs, then they have to make them ready for production, they can't be marketed in the usual way because there's no core models (though I suppose some models have orders of magnitute greater production numbers than others), etc. For some reason, they stike me as very different to say Casio, who also have a lot of SKUs, but everything seems to be so much more methodical there ...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts