WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm pretty new to the site and want to thank all of you all for your posts. They've definitely helped me hone in on what it is I love about watches. I ran across the Lum-Tec B3 the other day and really liked the looks of the watch and the company. I was saddened to find out that the watch is no longer made and it seems pretty difficult to find a previously owned (I have posted in the WTB section). Here is a great review from another member in case you are not familiar.

https://www.watchuseek.com/f220/my-humble-lum-tec-combat-b3-review-339348.html

Anyway, I would love to find a B3 but in the likelihood I don't I was wondering if you all had any suggestions on a similar watch around $500 or less.
What I like about the B3:
Auto, round bezel, black, all of the the hours and minutes (every 5 min.) are shown, Sapphire, 12-3-6-9 are just a little larger than other numbers, has date.
The size is on the upper end of what I like, so anything in the 40-43 range would be good.

Thanks for your help!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Check out Wilson Watch Works. Look in the assembled watches tab. The last one shown is called the Pilot. It is not black but has the coin edge bezel and a hand wind mechanical movement.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Check out Wilson Watch Works. Look in the assembled watches tab. The last one shown is called the Pilot. It is not black but has the coin edge bezel and a hand wind mechanical movement.
Thanks for the suggestion! Another great watch company I had never heard of. That is very close but I really like to have the date. Seeing another watch with the coin edge bezel does confirm how much I like that styling. Thanks again!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts