WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow watch enthusiasts,
I wanted to ask for your help. I've been looking for this discontinued model of the 40 mm Oris Aquis (smaller on on the pic below), but I haven't had any luck. Could you direct me to where I could find it? Or maybe share if you've seen one for sale lately? Thanks in advance for your help.

2036B698-CD72-42AA-B158-024481D930B4-325-000001B6F569EDBF_zpsd1d2dbb4.jpg

·
Registered
477 Posts
Hello fellow watch enthusiasts,
I wanted to ask for your help. I've been looking for this discontinued model of the 40 mm Oris Aquis (smaller on on the pic below), but I haven't had any luck. Could you direct me to where I could find it? Or maybe share if you've seen one for sale lately? Thanks in advance for your help.

View attachment 11355498
Good luck with your search. These are pretty desirable. Any available, get snatched up quick. Set up an alert on ebay and be on the look out.

·
Registered
3,319 Posts
Using WatchRecon yet? Highly recommended.

\\ Sent from an Android or iOS device //

Reactions: SaoDavi and troyr1

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks to all for your help and advise on this ... I know I have a lot of upcoming work to be able to find one, but I think it's worth it!

·
Registered
46 Posts
I have the exact watch that's about to go on sale! (40mm/tungsten bezel on bracelet in very good condition- It was my dressy diver so only used it for business/church meetings) I recently picked up a Diver 65 on the bracelet and only have space for one Oris in the collection.

Ping me if your interested!

Mike in Texas:)

Thanks to all for your help and advise on this ... I know I have a lot of upcoming work to be able to find one, but I think it's worth it!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts