WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there...

I really really tried my best already.... I spend 4 hours searching through the forum for a previous thread by someone on how he froze his U1 in an ice tub at the same time posted some pics of his iced U1.

I recalled the author stating that he will provide an eval after the test to determined if it affected the movement or accuracy. However I couldn't find that thread anymore. I did chance upon the russian steam bath pics (U1 in what I supposed is boiling water), the U1 being used for diving in icy waters, of course Tim's pics in sub cold Canada and etc

But I wanted to read the thread on the ice froze U1 and wanted to pursue what had happened to the U1 after that? :-s

Should anyone be able to point me to the exact thread it would really be wonderful.... really

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tim,

Right on! this is the exact article I was looking for. Well it simply means I got to hone my skills in searching through this forum. In fact I got to say shy-ly :-( report that this Sinn forum is the first and only forum that I enrolled myself in. I'm not a very tech savvy person and hence never really dared try my hand at getting into it; simple stuffs like attaching profile pics and signature pics took me two whole days to figure out how to get it done. I will need a lot of time to learn my way through the complex requirements of this forum...

Oh I really got to say thanks! The article meant a lot to me and I think others as well since it really showed how versatile the U1 is.....

Cheers and happy holidays....

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
No problem at all U-Ship, no problem at all. Glad I could be of assistance and thanks for coming by and hanging out with us. Great to have you here and I look forward to your posts.

Have a truly great and safe New Year's eve and a prosperous New Year.

cheers,
Tim

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Tim thanks for being so ever helpful and resourceful. It has really been great hanging out here with you folks.

Happy New Year as well, hope your new biz gets ever popular and well liked!

Oh.... in reading the review and comments from other forumers further and carefully, I realised you hold the ultimate test for the Us as ice provides an insolation from the harsh chilling winds. I got to say thumbs up for ya! :-!

Cheers and to good health everyone out there!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts