WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I'm looking for Reverse Display Velcro Strap G-Shock watch? I had one for the longest time and lost it. Was looking for that same one again but don't know what model it is. Had it in 1998 i think. Any help would be great.

I've tried searching for inverted display, reverse display, velcro, but can't find that specific one. It had the inverted display with Blac velcro strap with Red accents. The casing was black as well with red accents.

·
Registered
936 Posts
I don't know about Nismo, I'd certainly like one of these!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It was the first one!!!

thank you very very much..i've been trying to find what model it was for the longest time!!!

thank you thank you thank you!!!

now where can I buy one of these bad boys..actually wouldn't mind buying both of them..too bad the first one got lost (or stolen?) who know..anyways..let me know..sweEET!
:-D

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh yeah, I'm in the USA..i tried googling but got a lot of European sites. Let me know if there's a place in the US that carries this one.

Shoot me an email @ [email protected]

thanks again for the help!

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,587 Posts
Hi NismoGizmo,

It's a DW-9005V "Cosmoxer" (in Germany G-Shock's have a nicknmames in stead of a modelname). This model is highly probable a European only model. Actually I had looked for this one for quiet a long time, but the cream and blueish version pop up sometimes on eBay Germany.

I have seen a used one once on eBay USA, probably an in Europe bought model.

Here you can read my story about hunting a "Cosmoxer".

Cheers,

Sjors

1 - 7 of 7 Posts