WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Guys,

Im from Australia and i'm on 4 waiting lists here for the submariner hulk, I dont believe i'll see it anytime soon .The past weekend I was in singapore for 5 days for my bucks and i Literally got a pamphlet with a list of Rolex AD's in singapore and and literally visited every single rolex AD, some even twice. no luck.

Im going to be in New york Next week for 3 days for work and Im praying can someone please help me locate an AD Submariner hulk. before I go, i'll definitely try giving each AD a call, but i dont feel like they take you seriously when you call, nor do they even bother to check if stock is actually available because they are so accustomed to saying its out of stock.

Help watch fam! I dont feel confident about grey market, the fakes these days are too strong, and for me personally I can only buy a rolex from an AD.

Im willing to paypal gift, $500 AUD to anyone who finds one in an AD in the area and private messages me. Of course i'll send you the $500 AUD after i confirm the watch is actually there.

·
Registered
351 Posts
The are very good secondhand dealers in Singapore. Those in B&M stores have authentic products, there are definitely quite a few hulks available.

Why don’t you buy a used one now, and when your wait list comes in, you can shift the used one easily?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,423 Posts
I've not been in an AD for a while so I can't really say. I do know that there's been a lot of threads over on TRF regarding the scarcity of the LVC. Weird, as it has always been a pretty easy reference to find. It might be worth going to Rolex's US website and looking up the ADs in the surrouning suburbs in New Jersey, Long Island and Westchester as I think you're more likely to find one there. Happy hunting.

·
Registered
29,351 Posts
If ever you're in Bombay I can tell you of one where you're likely to get it. This place had two Hulks and three Batmans in stock when I was there in April; they also had stock in August last year top

1 - 6 of 6 Posts