WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would like to purchase my first Doxa. I have a couple of Heuer Regattas and a Breitling Orbitor 3 Any suggestions for a first Doxa??? besides Ebay can anyone suggest any sources? Thanks, Ticketgeorge

·
Rolex / Tudor
14,596 Posts
Would like to purchase my first Doxa. I have a couple of Heuer Regattas and a Breitling Orbitor 3 Any suggestions for a first Doxa??? besides Ebay can anyone suggest any sources? Thanks, Ticketgeorge
The sales corner here....(WUS Sales Corner) and TimeZone.com Sales corner. Doxawatches.com is a great place to obtain one as well. If I was going to purchase my first it would be..............GMT PRO

·
Registered
299 Posts
The first question is which dial colour you prefer - orange, black, blue, yellow etc, then i guess it depends on the size - 1000T if you prefer slightly smaller, 750T if you want slightly bigger

Then i guess you could also ask yourself do you want extra functions like a chrongraph - T-Graph, or a GMT function,

Anyway you can go wong with any of the Doxas, just wish i could offord to own more than one ;-)

Cheers, Ric

·
Registered
620 Posts
I think there are 3 on Timezone sales corner today. I suggest orange!!:-! Go to the Doxa site and check out Pete Miller's Reviews, gives you ideas about size and comparisons.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts