WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,336 Posts
UnitedWeStand,
You are getting many great ideas from all on suggestions of a watch to start with. Now you need to look at the sellers! I would not go to EBay to buy my first Watch. Go to an AD. or if buying online, ask here from our UK Members a good Store or AD to purchase from. Buy from a trusted source, with a full warranty. You want to try and the have the best experience possible. It is worth paying maybe a little more, and getting your first watch from a trusted Store. I sure would not want you to get a fake or watch that is not as advertised. Not fun any time, but especially the first watch. Vance.

Reactions: UnitedWeAre

·
Registered
699 Posts
Lots of choices with that look...

But you seem absolutely set on a San Martin so pull the trigger and be happy with it.

·
Premium Member
1,969 Posts
I'm new to the watch world I've always appreciated a beautiful watch but never really owned one but I'm looking to start my collection off. Only got about £200 to spend and I want something I can enjoy but also not take a hit on. I like bracelet ones and I'd rather a sporty looking model
IF you can find one, a Seiko SKX007 or SKX009. If you wrist is smaller, its younger sibling SKX013

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·

Does anyone know anything about this beauty I can't seem to find anything on the Internet. Honestly so confused by this

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
Hi guys can someone on here please help me I've found the watch I really want but can't seem to find it being sold anywhere on eBay or in the UK. This is making me not want to choose it if anyone can help me I would be much appreciated

·
Registered
Seiko, Orient and now Addiesdive
594 Posts
Nice choices.

·
Premium Member
1,969 Posts
SKX007

41 - 59 of 59 Posts