WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DW56RT-1V

I saw the new version today at Macys, but it was the all white one. I wish it was in the tough solar version.

Does anyone know where i can buy this model?

James

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
See i keep looking at walmart too. Why can't i get lucky like you and find it for 20 bones. hahaha I may have to either get it off of ebay or have macys order me one. But i will keep checking Walmart hoping for a deal of a lifetime like you did.

·
Registered
4,619 Posts
What special features does a referee timer have??
Interval timer and game timer. With the game timer you have 2 stopwatches running on the same screen, and you can pause one for game interruptions. At the end of the game you can subtract played time from total time to work out extra time.

The interval timer is like having up to 9 separate countdown timers that can be set for different times, and run one after the other. They can run once or be set to repeat.

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
What special features does a referee timer have??
It has 9 pre-set countdown timers from 45 min. to 10 min.
It has 9 interval counters which you can set up to the second.
Then it has all the other standard features..

One hell of a watch for $20.

=Gawain

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It has 9 pre-set countdown timers from 45 min. to 10 min.
It has 9 interval counters which you can set up to the second.
Then it has all the other standard features..

One hell of a watch for $20.

=Gawain

it is one hell of a watch. just wish i could find it and that it came with atomic and tough solar. More the tough solar then atomic.

james

·
Registered
4,619 Posts
it is one hell of a watch. just wish i could find it and that it came with atomic and tough solar. More the tough solar then atomic.

james
It does have a 5 year battery, and where I ordered mine from it's $29.99 including express shipping within the US. It's practically disposable at that price. ;-)

·
Registered
4,619 Posts
to be fair i didn't even know about them until a few weeks ago.
Me neither 'till I saw them mentioned on here. The interval timer alone is enough to sell me one, and they resemble the classic square G's like the 5600's which makes them appeal to me even more, and they have a great display. Add to that you can pick them up for what some sellers charge just for shipping, and they're a definite winner. :-!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts