WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...For those of you waiting for this one, it's here!! I'm not waiting for it, so much as looking AT it.

Found it on Arizona Fine Time's website!! And it's in stock, according to them! :-!

(and a hint -- if you sign up with your email address at their site, you just might get a 'coupon' for a discount! Like I did)

I previously saw something like 3 versions of this coming out. The one that AZ Fine Time has is the all-black version. Don't see the other two there. There are a couple on Ebay though, with high prices.

Those of you in the market -- start shopping! lol ;-) And if you get one, please post pics!!! :)

·
Registered
78 Posts
lol, $3k is a new Hk MR556 or D45P. Never for a G-shock. I love G and all but that's just crazy. I understand, YMMV.

·
Registered
36,279 Posts
"Imagine a fusion of the elegance of the Metal Twisted G-Shock MT-G, and their latest creation, the new G-Shock GPS Atomic Solar Hybrid GPW1000. The technology combined with the high quality materials, and the toughness G-Shock is renowned for, adds up to their top tier MR-G making its first appearance to the US market. While MR-G has been available exclusive to Japan for years, their new MR-G GPS Atomic Solar Hybrid MRG-G1000 will be made available in the states early 2015. Utilizing a 49mm hardened tianium case and bracelet with DLC (Diamond Like Carbon) coating, sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating, locking clasp and a exclusive variation of their GPS Hybrid module for MR-G, the MRG-G1000 will retail for $3,000. "

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
Saw it at the gshock store in soho. Nice watch but way too expensive.

·
Registered
7,871 Posts
I'm not big into analog G-shocks, but I really dig the design of this one. At 3k+, though, I'm more inclined to go for a quality automatic piece. I still want to check out this piece, so a trip to the G-shock Soho store is in order. :)

·
Premium Member
8,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm not big into analog G-shocks, but I really dig the design of this one. At 3k+, though, I'm more inclined to go for a quality automatic piece. I still want to check out this piece, so a trip to the G-shock Soho store is in order. :)
It's a good thing I don't live in NYC, or I'd practically be living at that g-shock store! :-d

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
damn! 3k! if I had that kinda cash to blow on G's.. id get 30 6900's instead.. but that's just me. lol am looking forward to the pics from the people who do pick this up tho.

·
Premium Member
8,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
no offense but id rather have the 8100 this thing IMHO is hideous although the gps function would be good for folks that cant get atomic time signal but you can get that out of the gpw1000 for 1/3rd of the price LoL

1 - 20 of 25 Posts