WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
21 - 40 of 143 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Yes !! The new mudmaster GWG B2000 is coming very soon this year. The new GWG B2000 will have a carbon fiber bezel and more metal parts, Bluetooth, carbon core case and also the new GWG B2000 will be slightly smaller in diameter and thickness than the GWG 1000..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My educated guess would be Bluetooth, carbon band and carbon case.
What about the module? Any chance it will have sunrise/sunset?

·
Registered
315 Posts
So, is there anyone here who knows more details about it?
Not yet, we should get more official information on it any day now. I really hope this new one keeps the ABC sensor, but I'm worried it will follow the path of the recent high end gravity master and frogman which lost their sensors.

·
Registered
GW9400-1 Rangeman
119 Posts
As long as it has a positive display.

I recently filled out one of their surveys after buying my DW5600 and stated that I’d buy more G-Shocks if they had positive displays; that their negative displays suck.

I’m 💯 certain that they don’t care, as they’re still selling the same crappy negative displays in their current lineup as they were in their 2001 lineup.

·
Registered
8,708 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
put the gwg in the same angle and light as the gwnq and it would be just as good.

the grb2 doesnt have stn and is completely fine as a usable subdial
View attachment 16118183
And that's exactly the problem.

GWG-1000 (and similar displays), need to be at a perfect angle and illumination for the best viewing

STN LCD's (or MIP's), don't.

I fully expect a better display on the new Mudmaster.

·
Registered
468 Posts
G-Shock UK has announced models, specs and prices. But they took them offline a couple of minutes ago.

But I was able to add them to ShockBase before :)

View attachment 16121198
Thank you for the information.

No specs?, will it be tough solar?, it appears to be as listed in shockbase, but I can't find "tough solar" on the watch... suspicious...

·
Registered
58 Posts
Thank you for the information.

No specs?, will it be tough solar?, it appears to be as listed in shockbase, but I can't find "tough solar" on the watch... suspicious...
All the specs from the UK site are also on ShockBase. Its close to the GWG-1000 but with a metal bezel and carbon core guard. Triple sensor, MultiBand and ToughSolar.

But the dimensions were shockingly small. Maybe they were wrong on the UK site and thats the reason the took it offline.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Will be interested to find out the actual dimensions. Based on the pictures it seems like it’s probably smaller than the 1000 but not as small as that post indicates. I’ve long been a fan of the 1000 so the 2000 look takes some getting used to, but I like it.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Truth be told, I think the GWG-1000 looks somewhat better than the GWG-2000.
I’ve never seen a mudmaster irl. Guess I’ll found out haha. No wonder it was 20% off retail.

Though the colour scheme of gwg-2000 seems less than the 1000, the possible smaller dimensions would probably suit my wrist better.

Furthermore, the new solar dial looks nice I think. It's a little bit busier but it reminds me a little bit of my old mrg g1000b.

21 - 40 of 143 Posts