WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
61 - 80 of 135 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,158 Posts
I really like the black and gray model, and I'm probably in the minority, but I really like the addition of the brushed ss bezel.

·
Premium Member
8,158 Posts
Reactions: Aspirin-san

·
Registered
200 Posts
I don’t like it at the moment either but I know I will be all over it when it hits the market. I will probably go with the “desert” one.

·
Registered
Samsung Gear S3 Frontier - Casio G-Shock GW-9200 Riseman
2,137 Posts
Thanks for the latest photos. Kinda like it but have to see it in person of course - anyway the GWG 1000 will be hard to beat - just love that one so much and amongst my fave G’s since the first release back in 2015

.. and so on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I know this is your favorite G-Shock model 😅 Maybe you'll like the 2000 series when you see it in person

·
Registered
G shock, Oris. This time of year a G-lide.
197 Posts
Looks like I'm alone in liking this -a lot-. Love my muddy so the only question for me is which one (or possibly two). It looks a lot like we're getting an even tougher muddy with the colour schemes which follow that of the recent GWG-100 models. I liked the looks but not battery power or lesser functionality of those so I'm happy (unlike my wallet).

Leaning towards A1 and A5 initially. I like the red on the A3 but need to see some more pictures of how it marries up to the green band.

·
Registered
G shock, Oris. This time of year a G-lide.
197 Posts
Just been looking at the new images again. Could the numbers on the bezel (+2etc) be meaning we get improved barometer functions e.g. pressure alerts ala the final generation Gulfmaster?

·
Registered
81 Posts
The all grey is an absolute beaut in my eyes. They’re an incredible timepiece, I just wish I could justify the minor upgrade from my gwg-1000.

·
Registered
229 Posts
I'd been hoping for more than just a refresh. I don't need every complication Casio makes, but a sunrise/sunset function would have pleased me, for instance. But I guess if the Mudmaster remains a bestseller, it was smart to take the approach of not fixing something that isn't broken.

·
Registered
27 Posts
OK, this one has me intrigued...
Gorgeous! The mudmaster is on my wishlist and I really like the updated looks!

Reactions: Jomarr

·
Registered
27 Posts
Not adding Bluetooth is a disappointment. It's not the cost: e.g. GW-B5600MG (Midnight Green) a G-Shock square with 3461 module is € 139, just € 10 more expensive than the GW-M5610U (module 3495). Also I'd say the appeal of this model would be widened by adding Bluetooth in areas where Multiband 6 is unavailable (a lot of places in the world!) .

IMO Casio has too little competition on the high(er) end digital watch market and the consumer pays the price for this.

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
Not adding Bluetooth is a disappointment. It's not the cost: e.g. GW-B5600MG (Midnight Green) a G-Shock square with 3461 module is € 139, just € 10 more expensive than the GW-M5610U (module 3495). Also I'd say the appeal of this model would be widened by adding Bluetooth in areas where Multiband 6 is unavailable (a lot of places in the world!) .

IMO Casio has too little competition on the high(er) end digital watch market and the consumer pays the price for this.
Why is BT so important to you?
Meh, I'd rather not connect my phone to my watch.... if I wanted that, I would buy a smart watch. I prefer my watches to be dumb ;)

Seriously tho, I don't need another thing draining the phone battery. And for those that don't have tower reception, the app works just fine. And if you don't wanna do that, also no biggie. These quartz modules are quite accurate, only needing adjustment after a couple of months, if that.

61 - 80 of 135 Posts