WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:-!Kind of fell into my lap. I hadn't planned to buy another watch so soon but I couldn't turn this down. Also, received the email that my 1000T Pro shipped today. It is going to be quite the Doxa week.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Yeah, how does one get a lap such as yours, you lucky...:-d
Looks great, good pics!

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have to ask so how did this fall into your lap? What's the story? Here is my T-Graph Pro.
I had posted a WTB months ago. A few days ago someone who had one decided to sell it, so he just looked up WTB's and I was his first email I gather.b-)

·
Registered
363 Posts
Hello Keithhow are you doing, remember that my lap is not more than 20 miles from you. And if you ever wanted to sell as one please let me know. You sure got a beauty there. Congratulations Robert

·
Registered
439 Posts
I look forward to owning the T-Graph but I got to pay off some bills and save some cash before I get there.

With that said, and this is only an observation, not a knock on a beautiful watch.

Is the Lume on the hour markers crooked on most of the hour markers or is the crystal/light making it look so? :think: I've seen dozens of pics of T's and this is the 1st time I noticed it.

G

·
First time I noticed it too, and it's the first thing I noticed.......

Nice catch WatchGuy - that's on my dream list, crooked lume or not.....

·
Registered
4,460 Posts
Very very jealous!
Must be some chronograph collection your gathering.
Likewise if you ever think of selling it...

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
Is the Lume on the hour markers crooked on most of the hour markers or is the crystal/light making it look so? :think: I've seen dozens of pics of T's and this is the 1st time I noticed it.
Here is a picture of mine. The 12 o'clock marker is just ever so slightly skewed to the left.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Will probably upset a few folks here but I would take that watch before the 1000t.
Superb looking piece of kit.:-!
Alasdair

Mind you I wouldn't turn my nose up at the 1000T if I had the cash:-d:-d

1 - 11 of 11 Posts