WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have an extra? Or know exactly what size it is, so I can get another??? I will call Kobold tomorow as well, and see if they'll send me an extra..... I feel like such an idiot....

·
Banned
675 Posts
i wonder if a magnet might fish it out
The folks at
kobold will send one right out--i lost a screw from a buckle--and it was promptly remedied--oh well such is life--can't get screwed or getting screwed--couldn't resist
john

·
Banned
3,758 Posts
The screws are 300 series stainless which is not magnetic, so the mag fishing is not going to work. I am sure that Kobold will send you one asap. I have gotten several small parts from them over the years with no problem. They are the best at help with whatever problem you may have with one of their products.

·
Registered
17,513 Posts
Call Kobold and see if they will send you a few spare tubes and screws....Because it is an imperfect world, sometimes screws fall out!!

·
Registered
4,088 Posts
Call Kobold and see if they will send you a few spare tubes and screws....Because it is an imperfect world, sometimes screws fall out!!
"The next screw that falls out around here is going to be you, Bender!"

Nice one, Warren... ;-)

Regards,
Adam

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hi all,

Wanted to post on this and introduce myself. I'm always reading the board, but never post.

I actually just called Kobold last week because I needed three link pin screws for my Seal. Got a UPS package a few days later with the screws in it. It was a great first experience calling the company. No charge and no hassle.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts