WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, i have recently purchased a watch strap from CountyComm.com. The package still haven't delivered yet even two days after the estimated delivery date, so i called up UPS and i was told that the package is lost during transit. And i should contact the seller to resend the item and start a trace investigation. I have e-mailed the seller and he said he will resend the item and asked for my address. I replied with my address along with couple questions. I have e-mailed him two more times in the past week. It's been a week now, and i still haven't heard anything from the seller. I know i am being very impatience. It's just that the watch strap is suppose to go with my new watch. The new watch's stock steel bracelet makes the watch look very plain and ugly. So i can't wear my new watch with that watch strap. Do you guys think the seller will resend me the watch strap?

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
First of all, welcome to the forums!

If you're not satisfied with the seller's handling of your order, contact PayPal or the credit card company (depending on how you paid for your order) and file a complaint. You can get your money back and then take your business elsewhere.

Mike

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Do you guys think the seller will resend me the watch strap?
Yes.

I bought a TSAR from countycom and they forgot to include a free Maratac 2-ring Zulu that was part of the package. I called them and spoke to Ron (?) and they not only sent the strap, but also thew in a handful of their $1 diposable clip-on LED lights.

I know waiting is difficult, but you will get your strap. County com is a reputable seller with great customer service, at least in my experience.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts