WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a lot of authentic Rolex project watches. Normally I service the movements, get the dials done if necessary, and do any case re-plating that is required before offering up fully restored pieces for sale, including period leather straps if required, but in this case I am pressed for time and funds, therefore up they all go. Included are two Tudors in Handley cases. The one in the large round case runs strongly and keeps time. The one in the Tonneau case need parts to be complete. There is also a Rolex Victory with useable dial and Font.30 (59) movement, missing some parts. I will let the pictures do most of the talking. The three Rolex Unicorns may be from the 1930s and all come in Handley cases. The one with the non-signed dial actually is intact and runs, the other large one needs servicing. The ladies' is thrown in as an extra, and requires no special description, as it is ladies' and not very desirable. There are also two ID cases which both need reconditioning. Once all the work is done that needs to be done, (and you will need one more 59 movement to complete the package), you will have six nice watches that will be worth about $2,500.00 U.S. This package is worth over $1,000.00 U.S. and thus mandatory insured FedEx shipping is required.

I should have added the following at the outset: there is a movement and dial still inside one of the two ID cases. These cases are used in the Rolex Sky Rocket and Rolex Victory as well as Hurricane and Corvette models, but the particular one has an Elco dial and movement. I should have taken that dial and movement out and thrown it in the garbage before taking the photos. I'll leave the pleasure to the buyer, though you can probably save the radium hands and sub seconds hand. They might just work on the Fontenmelon 30 (59) movement of your choosing.

Price: $1,050.00 U.S.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts