WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello All:

Been a while since I've been on, but I have quite a few sales / purchases on the forums - please also check ebay feedback under 'chrmbly'. Selling off the majority of my G-Shock collection - lots of big old school G's to follow. If you want more pics or have questions, please PM me. All costs include USPS priority shipping - US ONLY. Please do not expect a reply to inquiries to ship outside the US - it's just too big of a hassle. Payment by Paypal only. Will consider trades for a SKX007 - been looking for one for a while and just haven't picked one up yet.

1. MIB2 Raysman - $150 - SOLD - Thanks buyer and WUS!

This baby is probably the toughest for me to sell - big big watch, practically new condition. Bat logo in the backlight, titanium back plate.

2. MIB2 Mudman - $100 - now $90 now $80 now $75!

Another big old school G from a classic series. This comes with the original box. Has a few dings on the face and a few scuffs on the strap - nothing unusual for a watch of this age. Has an image of the moleman dragging what looks like a roller in the EL. Backplate is titanium. A really nice watch.

3. MINK Mudman - $125 - now $110 now $85!! ​SOLD! Thanks buyer and WUS!

Another limited series, old school mudman - one of my favorites. Looks quite green in the photo, but looks black in interior lighting. Saluting moleman in the EL - comes with the original camo strapkeeper. Don't find these too often. Condition is good - has a bit of a musty smell when I got it from Japan, but has dissipated over the past year or so. Couple of scuffs on the band where the buckle hit from previous owners. Slight issue with the EL button - works as described, but seems to stick on from time to time. Not a deal breaker, but could be for some.

4. DW9900 MIWG Frogman - $200 - SOLD - Thanks buyer and WUS!

Another limited edition G - the men in white grey 9900 frog. Seems smaller than other Frogs, but in reality it's still a good size. Titanium back with diving frog in EL. A bit of discoloration on the strap, but hard to see in pics... it's slight.

5. Custom dyed DW-9200K ICERC - $50 - SOLD - Thanks buyer and WUS!

A nice solid G that I picked up for a custom dye project. Dyed cherry red with silver lettering on the resin and red lettering on the metal case. Solid construction, full metal case with screwback and ICERC design engraved on the caseback. Smaller sized G similar to a 5600.

6. Stormtrooper Mudman - $75 - SOLD - thanks buyer and WUS!

Practically brand new stormtrooper mudman - cool dual illuminator.

7. GXW-56E - "King" - $150 - SOLD - thanks to buyer and WUS!

Another big, bad G but a new one w/ solar and atomic time keeping. In like new condition.

Thanks for looking and don't be afraid to PM w/ questions, additional pic requests.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Lots of G's! - Frogman, Raysman, 8400-Mudmen, King

Bump w/ price reductions

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Lots of G's! - Frogman, Raysman, 8400-Mudmen, King - PRICE CUTS - only MIB2 and MINK mudmen rema

Further price cuts! Let's get these boys to a new home!

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Lots of G's! - Frogman, Raysman, 8400-Mudmen, King - PRICE CUTS - only MIB2 and MINK mudmen rema

Bump

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Bump - Only one left!

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Bump!

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Bump with final price cut before going off to that auction site.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts