WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
dear sirs,
i am a disabled senior in wheelchair and have trouble waking up in the morning as my trusty old vulcain cricket broke down after 10 years. i would like to buy a quartz for accuracy, but need the alarm to be extra loud, like the omega X-33. unfortunately that is beyond my range as i am on disability. some suggest swiss army, some luminox, but i don't receive any news on the decibel level (omega X 33 = 80 db). i am at a complete loss and would like to seek your advice. i am tired of mechanical watches because they cost too much for regular overhauling and regulating. i thought, despite my dislike for digital watches, i have no other choice. please guide me to the proper path and the proper watch for me.
yours truly,
god bless you
darius

·
Registered
13,447 Posts
Hi Daryush
Welcome to WUS forum.
I am sorry your difficulties.

I think you could find a very cheap quartz watch with an alarm function, I suspect for under $20.

I will take a look, and if I can find something, I will buy it for you as a gift.

Sincerely
Adam

·
Registered
13,447 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
dear sir,
i am very moved at your kind gesture. however, i want to buy a life time quality watch alarm. the loudest is omega X33. it is out of question unless it drops on me out of the sky. i am wanting alarm sound clips or video of the hamilton khaki navy regatta quartz alarm. i already have the sound of the luminox field chromo alarm. i want to know if the hamilton is louder and more reliable.
sincerely,
god bless you,
daryush

·
Registered
13,447 Posts
dear sir,
i am very moved at your kind gesture. however, i want to buy a life time quality watch alarm. the loudest is omega X33. it is out of question unless it drops on me out of the sky. i am wanting alarm sound clips or video of the hamilton khaki navy regatta quartz alarm. i already have the sound of the luminox field chromo alarm. i want to know if the hamilton is louder and more reliable.
sincerely,
god bless you,
daryush
Hi.
well it would have been a pleasure
If you see something at a reasonable cost, then I will try to help.

Regards

·
Premium Member
8,891 Posts
Just a thought, because something may be cheap does not mean it cannot be obnoxiously loud.Many CASIO watches have 10 year batteries.Don't overlook affordable brands such as TIMEX,CASIO,PULSAR and SEIKO,LORUS etc.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts