WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
998 Posts
Louis CK has a new special out ("Live at the Comedy Store"), available on his website. He wears a different nice looking watch in it (not a Submariner or IWC I think). Can someone identify it?

Thanks!
i thought he was wearing the Sub that Chris Rock got for him and Tina Fey

·
Registered
2 Posts
Definitely possible it's a Sub. I am not good at spotting ;-)
Here is a photo taken from that new special.
My guess was it could be a Datejust II given the size (looks more than 36mm diameter given Louis is a big guy). Speech Microphone Font Singer Public speaking

·
Registered
126 Posts
Just watching him interviewed at Tiff 2017 and I see he now has a gold Rolex GMT Master || with black dial.
He's also been seen with a Rolex Explorer recently. He's a Rolex guy :)

Finger Hand Facial hair Gesture Thumb

·
Premium Member
2,413 Posts
I saw Louis on an episode of “Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee” with Jerry Seinfeld. Louis was wearing a Rolex Sub. It was either in that episode he stated, or I read online, that Chris Rock bought him the Sub as a gift for helping him out on a project. I believe Rock bought others (Tina Fey?) an engraved Rolex as well. In any case, I believe this is what turned Louis into a “Rolex guy”. I saw his show in person a few years ago. He’s one of my two favorite comics (the other being Norm MacDonald).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,258 Posts
look at the bright side of having "issues". If the watch is an auto-winder, that thing is wound really tight
Wish I'd thought of that..you know, like a day earlier.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
I heard a rumor that he'll be a Brand Ambassador for a watch cumming out at Basel 2017 from the company that invented the original Fleshlight. Apparently it has an entirely different approach to the typical chronometer and pedometer functions and will be one of the most shock (and g-force) resistant ever made.

·
Banned
2,341 Posts
My prediction is that now that his career is over and lawsuits will probably wipe out his savings he will discover the resale value of his Rolex.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts