WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
igwanna:
The 9052 was one of the 1st G's I ever bought.
Still wear the one my daughter bought me.
Simple complications, almost trouble free cept it
has no DST features.

X Traindriver Art

·
Registered
939 Posts
Here is the only one I have.
the DW-9052-1V (white text)with the fabric strap is the one I picked up from Walmart.off came that strap, replaced with a 6900 one,threw on a set of black bullbars,and wala,perfect upgrade.love the paracord,thats how I wear em,keeps the watch from biting,notably auto dive watch crowns since I wear em loose.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the DW-9052-1V (white text)with the fabric strap is the one I picked up from Walmart.off came that strap, replaced with a 6900 one,threw on a set of black bullbars,and wala,perfect upgrade.love the paracord,thats how I wear em,keeps the watch from biting,notably auto dive watch crowns since I wear em loose.
i meant pics for this one

·
Registered
6,425 Posts
Looks very much like my GW7900, great looking watch for half the price of mine as well|>
It's nice basic G functionally similar to classic DW5600 an many more. Not going to argue about usability of running seconds bar but there is something special about this one:
Strap is fully free to move due to construction of the lugs and it makes it one of the most comfortable Gs. At least in affordable segment.
Not to mention it could be yours uber cheap. Clear funky 90s vibe.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I have one, love it. It is a great watch; I think it is underappreciated by many. Very comfortable watch to wear given the way the straps connect to the watch body. Also, the rubber that makes up the strap is very supple, not stiff or hard at all.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts