WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes It may be bad to say but I am having issues with the bracelet on the PO. My wrist really is the issue , it seems to be between sizes .. take 3 links out too tight to the point it will dig , take 2 out it flops around ... What to do ? I saw someplace there was a black band with orange stiching. I was hoping it was kevlar and not leather but either way I think the bracelet on the PO must go ... what do you guys think >

·
Registered
147 Posts
I am not positive...

... as I do not own a PO (yet), but I believe Omega makes half links for this bracelet. Not positive, but I believe I saw that information somewhere.

·
Premium Member
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i see a bunch of bands I like but cant figure out the goofy numbering system .. All I know is my model and caliber number . Model 22085000 and caliber 2500

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Yes they do half links, ive got them on my bracelet. Make sure the ad puts the links in evenly. Ive seen watches with 5 links one side and 7 the other which makes the watch sit uncomfortably. Seems obvious but i think ive even seen a post on this forum about it. The black and orange strap is a nice option, Hirsch also do bespoke straps. Ive ordered a black and orange one and its pretty cheap too, I will post a pic when I get it.

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
i see a bunch of bands I like but cant figure out the goofy numbering system .. All I know is my model and caliber number . Model 22085000 and caliber 2500
Still looking for half links?

On this page
http://www.ofrei.com/page662.html

I think:think: you need

OME-115ST1579

Providing your bracelet ref starts 1579 (you can find this on the back of the clasp)......don't take my word for it though you should contact them to be 100% sure I just looked on the site like you, and have no affiliation to ofrei and never bought from them to date

·
Registered
234 Posts
Yes It may be bad to say but I am having issues with the bracelet on the PO. My wrist really is the issue , it seems to be between sizes .. take 3 links out too tight to the point it will dig , take 2 out it flops around ... What to do ? I saw someplace there was a black band with orange stiching. I was hoping it was kevlar and not leather but either way I think the bracelet on the PO must go ... what do you guys think >
I have the black band with orange stitching, it is rubber and very comfortable - looks good too.

·
Premium Member
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
mine has the 2 links i had removed (1 from the ordering AD 1 from the local ) leaving me with 3 on 1 side 2 on the other . only markings on the deployment clasps are 1579/951

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
yes, use the half links. i worked mine out by playing around with the full link and half link. either get the link changing tools and do it yourself, or get a watch-repairer or shop to help you fix it. you also dont want it to be too tight, so best to play around. :-!

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
mine has the 2 links i had removed (1 from the ordering AD 1 from the local ) leaving me with 3 on 1 side 2 on the other . only markings on the deployment clasps are 1579/951
If you go back to my post a couple up and choose the link (to ofrei) those are the links you need

1 - 12 of 12 Posts