WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Lady WALTHAM Jeweled Watch

Lovely Lady WALTHAM Jeweled Cocktail Mechanical Watch! | eBay

This gorgeous watch is class all-the-way! A nice vintage ladies timepiece that is easy to read, classically styled, has raised Arabic display, gold color finish with a
matching gold color SPEIDEL band (that looks and functions like new although it is not).

This pre-owned watch seems to run well but has not been recently serviced to my knowledge. The steel back is beautiful and the base metal bezel looks good but does have some brassing. The crown and raised crystal both look nice and the watch seems to wind and set well. It was obviously lightly worn and has no issues that I am aware.

Caveat: I am not a watchmaker, dealer or jeweler. Assume the watch has NOT been serviced unless I indicate it has been. I simply like watches and occasionally thin my collection so I can acquire more:) Mechanical (winding) watches are NOT as accurate as modern quartz movements and often are +/- several minutes a day or more. Such watches also require cleaning, oiling, or servicing by a qualified repairman or watchmaker (which I am not). They are also more fragile and, although I package them well, your watch may need adjustment or servicing upon receipt.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts