WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I said in my other thread that I would post pictures of my new LRG frogman.

https://www.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=264054

This was the best deal I have ever made for a new retail priced G Shock.

As you know the retail price for this watch is $600.

Also this and the Brazilian Addict are the only two Froggies produced that have had a tie in to another brand. The Addict diiffered from the ordinary Brazilian only by its strap keeper and its numbered box and was produced in 200 pieces.
The LRG is a unique design and is produced in 1000 pieces.

It will be interesting in future years, if no other GW-200 Froggie tie ins, are produced to see what happens to their prices.

This deal was amazing Karmaloop for some reason put this watch on clearance at a 53% discount. :think:

When I applied a 20% discount coupon on top I got the watch for $228 with reduced shipping! :-!:-!

I buy watches for both wearing and collecting purposes. The collecting watches are expected to increase in value in the long term and I am 100% certain that the LRG will do this.

Here are the pictures.

Mitch

·
Registered
13,283 Posts
Congrats on your rare Frog. Have you tried sourcing a spare strap and bezel for it yet?

·
Registered
4,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Congrats on your rare Frog. Have you tried sourcing a spare strap and bezel for it yet?
Hi DragonJade

I haven't actually but would be interested if there was a chance of getting one.

I kind of assumed that Casio would not produce any. Have you have heard of a source?

Mitch

·
Registered
13,283 Posts
Hi DragonJade

I haven't actually but would be interested if there was a chance of getting one.

I kind of assumed that Casio would not produce any. Have you have heard of a source?

Mitch
Haven't got a clue, mate. Since it's a US edition, I think your best bet would be to contact Casio US about it.

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
I called Casio USA regarding a bezel/strap set, and was told they were out of production. This was back in March or so.

·
Registered
3,383 Posts
Awesome piece at an amzaning price! :-!

Though I would keep this one in the box as a collector's piece, I couldn't see myself wearing it in public without looking too 'geeky' ;-)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts