WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
$600 shipped and paypal fees included (Priced to sell!!! $1000 watch bought new by me in Jan. 2014)

#12 of 100 Comes with
the optional OEM brushed SS deployment buckle. Full box and all papers & microfiber cloth.

I would put it at the Watchuseek grading of "Very Good" to "Excellent" as described below. My macro lens is extremely sharp and very unforgiving and shows more than the human eye can generally see. 7 o'clock position shows some wear that should be able to be buffed out. From what I have read, Cobalt is more scratch resistant than SS but unlike Tungsten it will require periodic buffing by a jeweler. It was worn in an office environment on the right arm of a right handed person. Front and rear crystals are good to go (lint in pics). Rubber strap is new, but leather shows some slight wear. PRICE ($400 savings off new) REFLECTS NOT BEING MINT
Excellent
100%; maybe some OEM replacements.
Evident wear to naked eye on head & bracelet.
Scratches are light, more numerous than near mint. No dings or nicks.
Yes
Working perfectly, needs no service or regulation.
Looks to have been used very little.
88-92%

The Lum-Tec M66 Cobalt is a stylish wrist watch with a unique look and 3D luminous dial that features the very latest Maximum Darkness Visibility (MDV) technology. The M66’s cobalt chromium case is scratch-resistant with a platinum-like appearance. The watch also features Miyota 9015 Japan automatic movement. It is water resistant at a depth of 300 meters and comes with a free lifetime of timing adjustments.

Product Description

Specs:

40mm width excluding crown.
22mm lug width.
Thickness: 11.5mm
Weight (on leather strap) 3.1oz / 87gr

Scratch resistant Cobalt Chromium case.
High polished finish.
CNC cut and 3D MDV technology luminous dial.
Sapphire crystal with double side clear anti-reflective coating.
Screw lock crown with double diamond sealing system.
Threaded stainless steel caseback with sapphire window.
100 meters/330 ft. water resistance.
2 straps included:
Brown leather strap. 22/20 size.
Custom molded anti-static rubber strap. 22/20 size. (new style)
Extra springbars included for fitting other straps.
Ultra precision tuned 28,800 BPH Miyota 9015 Japan automatic movement.
Limited numbered series of 100.

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

1 - 6 of 6 Posts