WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Wrist shot of the 44mm LUME KING...

World cup is coming guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lume shot of the Beast....non-charged up by any torch ...just walk in from outdoor and it is glowing madly at me....WOW.....

Side profile of the wonderful piece...

Running on ST21 Auto movement and with hacking too!!!!

Time keeping is fantastic so far....i worn the piece for 2 days and still keeping +3 seconds within 48hrs....

316L stainless steel with solid back case...

With Sapphire Glass and best of all 3ATM water resistant!!!!!

Watch is from a new local watch company Reedcos....wonderful guy to deal with...

Happy camper!!!!

·
Registered
885 Posts

Wrist shot of the 44mm LUME KING...

World cup is coming guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lume shot of the Beast....non-charged up by any torch ...just walk in from outdoor and it is glowing madly at me....WOW.....

Side profile of the wonderful piece...

Running on ST21 Auto movement and with hacking too!!!!

Time keeping is fantastic so far....i worn the piece for 2 days and still keeping +3 seconds within 48hrs....

316L stainless steel with solid back case...

With Sapphire Glass and best of all 3ATM water resistant!!!!!

Watch is from a new local watch company Reedcos....wonderful guy to deal with...

Happy camper!!!!

My that is something... Congrats! You might have passing airliners thinking your the runway. :think:

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Mr Stone Hill....i am amazed at the lume at 1st sight and the time keeping not shabby too...

·
Registered
501 Posts
Dear,
Congratulations on your nice one.
Interesting watch....
No Homage here, I think....
Although I don't know everything...
That I like!!!!

regards,
RJ van Melle.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Mr Rmelle....Thanks for your kind compliments....the watch is sourced from a stand up dude over here in Singapore....great value for $$$ and you are right about the non-homage part as i find the case,dial,hands and design are truly unique....

Best Part is the LUME is truly bright!!!!!

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i paid USD$235 for this wonderful piece....i mean u get sapphire glass,solid caseback,316L S.S case,screw down crown,automatic movement with hacking and quickset date and the BEST part....Check out the LUME!!!!!

·
Registered
314 Posts
Great looking watch, I just sent over an inquiry regarding one of those watches in a brushed case =]. By the way, how large is your wrist? The largest watch I currently have is a 44mm and although this watch is 45mm the Lug to Lug size looks extremely large.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My wrist size is 6.5"....the watch sit well on my wrist and the movement and build quality seem to blown me away....Kudos for the Reeds for making such a quality piece!!!!

·
Registered
314 Posts
My wrist size is 6.5"....the watch sit well on my wrist and the movement and build quality seem to blown me away....Kudos for the Reeds for making such a quality piece!!!!
It does look stunning and his customer service seems excellent. He replied very quickly to me this morning but stated that he does not intend to offer this watch in a brushed case. I am saddened as I think this is a gorgeous watch, but the polished case just turns me off. It reminds me of chrome rims on cars, just too "blingy" for my tastes.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This is just a new watch start up ...i suppose getting the case brushed can be done at any watch maker....not a difficult process....to me it is a nice piece to have...Reeds is truly a reliable fellow to deal with....Best Customer service i ever encountered so far....he is prompt and quick....in replying and polite man too....

B

·
0 Posts
Damn, that's nice! I will keep this one on my list of watches to get in the future!:p:p:p

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
So far the accuracy is amazing....i am so impressed with the piece that i ordered another custom lume watch from Reeds....Stay tuned for the next picture thread...

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yup...Reeds is located in Singapore....i recently just purchase a spanking new strap for this beauty...will post the new strap combo soon!!!

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
http://www.reedsco.com/2010/03/reedsco-in-house-watches.html

This seems to be their site but i dont see any model labeled "lume king", just max visibility II.

I honestly do not see anything special about the designs or straps other than the lume...and they seem to be charging a premium based on their lume. All their modified homages have the same near identical face and it seems a bit much to charge $280 for a homage for the lume...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts