WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I curranty own a Hamilton- Vietnam war watch with the H3 dial. Really happy with it,looking for a work-hores (motorbike riding) watch. Saw a couple of the Luminox Evo with the funky colours orange, yellow, green and blue. I was wonder does anyone here own one of those or just the plain white and black one. Does the watch glow the colour of the tube or does it glow the colour of the watch (orange,yellow, green and blue). Thanks for all your help.

·
Registered
817 Posts
I've got the orange one which has tubes which glow orange. Sorry I don't have a lume shot...

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That the one :-!:-!
Thanks for the picture, I was thinking about the green/blue one. What do you think of it compare to just the normal 6500 traser, luminox seal?

·
Registered
817 Posts
I had a plain "resin case" Luminox a few years ago but I didn't like the way the bezel turned: kinda loud and clunky. But then Luminox came out with their 8401 which is a PVD-steel cased dive watch, about the same size, and I bought it! I love it and wear it frequently. The PVD finish is really good, and oh yeah, the bezel turns very smoothly. It might be another option for you unless you're set on having the different colored tubes glow.

·
Registered
146 Posts
For what its worth I am very pleased with my Orange Colormark Evo. It is very light and comfortable, but feels very solid and keeps near-perfect time. I also own the F117 and it too is awesome.
A pal of mine has the blue, and in my opinion, neither is particularly loud or flashy. I would recommend a different strap, though, maybe a velcro one.
Either way, a highly recommended and very affordable watch!
:-!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts