WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I swore that I'd never do this, since this was my first automatic watch. But the truth is that it's no longer getting much attention from me so it's time that this went to better home. This is an early Lum Tec M16 circa 2010, number 3 of a limited run of 100 watches. This watch has an automatic Slava movement, which seems to be keeping good time. It has a quick date-set button which works well too - just don't try to adjust the date after 11pm (this is normal). The watch is in overall good shape, with only a few marks on the case and none that I can see on the crystal. Lume is still strong. It was sent in for service awhile back to have the AR coating removed (it had started to come off partially and was looking a little strange) and while it was there they did a little bit of cleaning and tuning. That was several years ago and it hasn't been in use much since then. This watch comes with full box and papers and original metal bracelet and I think a leather and a rubber strap as well - I'll have to check the box. It's currently on a baseball leather strap that is not included just because, ew - who wants to wear someone else's old leather strap?

Specs:
  • Case Size: 44mm case excluding crown; 13mm thick
  • Lug size: 24mm lug width.
  • Case: Brushed 316L stainless steel case with diamond-sealed crown, and quick-set date button at "2"
  • Movement: Rare twin barrel 21 jewel vintage automatic winding Soviet military movement (Slava) - non hacking. Full restoration and serviced in USA. 38-41 hours power reserve.
  • Water Resistant: 100 meters / 330 feet water resistance.
  • Dial Color: Black dial with LUM-TEC GX MDV® luminous on hands and numerals.
  • Case Back: Engraved solid caseback
  • Straps: 3 straps included; 316L stainless steel bracelet with brushed finish, molded rubber strap with matched stitching and leather strap with matched stitching.
  • Crystal: Flat, heavy sapphire crystal with double-sided anti-reflective coatings, that cuts glare by up to 40%.

Value: $700

I'm most interested in trades and would consider most things of equal or higher value. Not interested anything PVD, or quartz. Looking for a Seiko "Captain Willard," auto divers maybe with some color, or a dressier watch maybe for my dad - Hamilton? Open to cash offers too.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts