WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
In Russian Scuba Dude called "Мужик в пузыре" or "Muzhik in the bubble" "muzhik" is not a "dude" it is rather be translated as a "Man" in the sentence like "Man! Just relax..."

·
Registered
4,728 Posts
All is true but I am not for any of these. Not man. Not women. Not dude. Not any of this nonsense. Sorry guys. Is this going to be a watch or a joke? If this is a joke then we can comeup with the most funniest thing to write. Tcedro watches have funny dials with the Pooh and how he gets drunk with the Piglet. Hilarious. Is this what the creators of this project after?

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
We had very nice "Russian Diver" project which I would love to be called "aquanaut". This did not get too much traction here. Watches are fine though. But seriously I am not for another "Amphibia" even with space design.

·
Registered
10,749 Posts
The "amphibia" as originally created was to be a dive watch with its classic lumed second hand providing proof for the diver with a glance that his watch is working as every proper dive watch should. A dive watch with a sub-dial second hand makes no sense to me. I'm obviously way behind when it comes to the development of the modern Vostoks. Too much going on, in my opinion, with that one.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
I'm known for liking the iconographic models but this one is weird to me. It looks like they're trying to imitate RE's Baikonur watch with the movement, case, and hands, but it's an unusual choice of theme because of how the space race went.

Edit: I forgot about the newer 170 models with the same combination of parts, which are very close to this project. For whatever that is worth.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts