WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanna share some pics I took this afternoon during lunch with some of my WIS friends.. The food was unfortunately not too good, but the beauties brought by my friends more than made up for it..

Hope you all enjoy the pictures.. :)

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
GTG with you friends? What, are the watches your only friends? And if you are going to have a GTG...why are you doing it with such mundane offerings? Must be tough to have to have a GTG with the friends you have...instead of the friends you want. ;-)

EDIT: Is it me, or does the close up of the Richard Mille movement look like you are staring into the face of a deadly spider?

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lol.. Unfortunately none of my friends is confident enough to let me post his face in here, so for now I can only post the watches..

·
Registered
974 Posts
You're lucky to have a few friends that share our hobby. I have one friend who is very much into watches but don't see him too often. Thanks for sharing that great group of watches!

Tell you're friends we're onto them even though they're shy. Wearers of fine timepieces who eat salad and smoke Marlboro cigarettes. Shouldn't be too difficult to spot. :-d

·
Moderator Public Forum
2,879 Posts
Very, very nice GTG. Some great watches there.

·
Registered
28,501 Posts
Awesome watches there! My favs are the Royal Oak and the Longines Legend Diver.

·
Banned
3,147 Posts
LOVING those Rolexes! :-! I wish I had even one friend in real life who was even remotely interested in watches. :-d On the other hand, I wouldn't want to get jealous...;-)

·
Registered
994 Posts
Nice pics, my fave is the AP. i can't understand the lack of a proper homage for such a nice watch.

·
Registered
835 Posts
There must have been anywhere between $20K to $30K or maybe more++ of watches on that table...who handled security for this event? :)
The retail replacement cost for all these watches would be over $180k. Obviously a lot less on the second hand market but still well above the $30k mark. Definitely a nice little group of watches, security might not be a bad idea.:)

Sent from my Arc using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
There must have been anywhere between $20K to $30K or maybe more++ of watches on that table...who handled security for this event? :)
The retail replacement cost for all these watches would be over $180k. Obviously a lot less on the second hand market but still well above the $30k mark. Definitely a nice little group of watches, security might not be a bad idea.:)

Sent from my Arc using Tapatalk 2
We are having lunch in a bistro next to a Rolex boutique and an AD which carry several high-end brands in the same Mall floor, so security was not too much of a concern.. :)

·
Registered
9,059 Posts
Awesome watches there! My favs are the Royal Oak and the Longines Legend Diver.
yes, the Longines has never looked so good, even with date!

·
Registered
11,474 Posts
Sorry about the chow but man those watches sure made for a nice spread! Super shots too!

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Great! Really like the Vulcain ... we don't see those very often.

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
Ha, if your server had any idea of what was sitting on that table, I bet they would have been super attentive to your party's needs in expectation of a nice tip!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts