WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dan, aka luxurywatchguy, is a great guy!

Okay, now that I have said that I will tell you why.

I recently bought Lum-Tec M68 off Dan, and throughout the entire process Dan's level of customer service went above and beyond my expectations.
  • I request more pictures - I get comprehensive, well-lit, non-cell phone, detailed shots of the watch from all relevant angles.
  • I ask a question about some of materials used - Dan responds immediately, I am satisfied with the answer, but I guess Dan was not. Less than 12 hours later I get a detailed response from Dan with a thorough answer to my question that he had taken directly to Lum-Tec.
  • I ask if the MSRP price is set in stone - Dan meets me on a very fair compromise that is below MSRP, and includes insured, tracked, 2-day shipping.
Now, all of these responses were near instant, regardless of the time of day. And, I am in different time zone than he is!

When I received my new Lum-Tec it was packaged very, very well; unwrapping it was like playing with a set of Russian nesting dolls. My watch arrived quickly and in excellent condition. I would recommend dealing with Dan (luxurywatchguy) to ANYONE. This was my first purchase from the forums and my expectations were exceeded on all fronts. If all sellers were as good as Dan WatchUSeek would be a better place.

I should just say, I never right reviews, I say I should but never do, this was such an excellent interaction I thought other prospective buyers should know what to look forward to.

Thanks WatchUSeek!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts