WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 290 Posts

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With quite a few new LVc owners, myself included, I feel this would be a great thread to devote to the LVc and the many changing faces it has. I know when I was considering one I was constantly trying to find as many pics as possible of it. Thanks to all who enabled me, now let's enable some more folks. Here's to the many faces!
Cheers!

·
Registered
370 Posts
Hope to add one in a few weeks thanks to Dedhed.

Reactions: alex79

·
Registered
5,367 Posts
Glad you started that thread mate
None of the pix really does justice to the green subc , nevertheless some humble phone photos

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
Well done Dedhed, I've been enjoying your recent posts, looks like you have quite the beach life down there in FL! BTW, you know I saw 2 of the Chicago Faretheewell shows, and since then I've seen 4 Deadco shows! Too much fun, I feel like back in the day at these shows, it's been awesome. Hope they keep touring...

Here's Mayer wearing the new white dial Panda
IMG_1821.JPG

But I digress...I'm going to enjoy this thread, but no enabling necessary with me. I'm already very attracted to the hulk and it is singing to me strong and sweet! I'm going to flip a few first and if the attraction holds....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Brisman and Dedhed

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well done Dedhed, I've been enjoying your recent posts, looks like you have quite the beach life down there in FL!
Ha! Thanks. The third and 4th pic with the ultra clear blue water is from grand Cayman where I picked up this piece last week- I wish that was my local beach. But yes the pic of me holding the "green bench" beer is on my local beach in Florida from the other day along with some of my recent posts out on the boat- usually reserved for my PO. You're very lucky to have seen those dead shows- look like you got great seats and was close enough to see mayer's Daytona!

Good luck with your quest for an LVc!

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
"Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right." J. Garcia

You know, technically, those words are by Robert Hunter, but Jerry definitely brought them to life. But back to watches, when I look at the new DaytonaC, I can't help but think 'I need a Miracle'.
:-d

·
Registered
5,367 Posts
The green is starting to get to me, would I be mad to trade in 114060 for the LVC? as one watch daily use
It could work, granted that it have less versatility than a black dial but still combines well with most colors.
Flipped my GMTiic LN for the LVc and had no regrets...

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
It could work, granted that it have less versatility than a black dial but still combines well with most colors.
Flipped my GMTiic LN for the LVc and had no regrets...
Still thinking about it haha. I was planning to get a blue dial DJII in a few months but I trade in my sub nd I would only have to add around 4k AUD

Brisman stop posting those pictures!! They are messing with my mind

·
Registered
5,367 Posts
Holly molly!! we need to catch up guys, on TRF the same thread have 160 pages :-!

Reactions: Brisman

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
Opening pic. from me, picked up yesterday.

Gotta say, the dial on this is amazing.

Lovely shot there!

·
Registered
5,367 Posts

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
"

But back to watches, when I look at the new DaytonaC, I can't help but think 'I need a Miracle'.
:-d
So true!!!!
Well done, you sound like a fellow head yourself. Regarding the DaytonaC, 'you just gotta poke around'

Reactions: Timester and Dedhed
1 - 20 of 290 Posts