WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 433 Posts

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thread title sounds a bit like I consider the new MUDMASTER a hero of the G-Shock family?
Right! I do! Rangeman is having a tough time here now, getting time outside. And that means:
it's serious, for, as anyone here knows, Rangeman and Gulfmaster were my outdoor sports workhorses.
Until... well, until now.

So - I propose to have a thread to glorify this new Monster of G, as i expect it to be taken to spectacular locations all around the globe,
and awesome pictures to arise from this.

My MMs are fairly new, but I can start with some volcanic contribution... I promise some real volcanoes in the future.

IMG_0666.JPG

IMG_0445.JPG

·
Registered
140 Posts
I can not WAIT for that red/blue version. I'm wearing my red/blue 1100 today in anticipation of selling it and replacing it with the red/blue mudmaster.

·
Premium Member
8,249 Posts
Set number three

View attachment 7103346

Cheers, Piowa
Finally, Piowa, someone shows a Mudmaster with some MUD on it!! :-! Great job!! :-d

Apparently it's also the Watermaster:

And the Yellow one looks great in black clothes! ;-)

·
Registered
6,109 Posts
I have to admit, that out of all the recent analog Master of G watches, the Mudman is the most impressive. Very legible digits. Balanced dial that is not too busy. Light button with black coating. And negative LCD that has excellent resolution. I just wish it wasn't so damned expensive! Just not used to spending that much for a G-Shock.

·
Premium Member
14,008 Posts
I like the watch also but not for the price they are asking.

I'm glad the others are posting pictures I can enjoy as I am on a self imposed "No watch buying period of undetermined length" just to see how long I can hold out on a watch purchase.

·
Registered
6,109 Posts
I'm really liking this one, especially after all of these fine photos from our fellow WUS/F17 members... Well, you can pick one up used for high 300's/low 400's, which isn't bad. Only trouble is not much selection on band color.

But again, I have to say that the LCD dot matrix display digits look better than in stock photos. Looks like less of a gap between them. Very solid looking.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I like the watch also but not for the price they are asking.

I'm glad the others are posting pictures I can enjoy as I am on a self imposed "No watch buying period of undetermined length" just to see how long I can hold out on a watch purchase.

Really? Come on - no one here really wants to hear of someone who actually succeeds in not buying a watch for a longer period of time. anything longer than, say, a week or two is just not right to publicly acknowledge.

·
Registered
673 Posts
Is it bigger than rangem an?

Reactions: jhunter3
1 - 20 of 433 Posts