WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm lucky enough to be going to the Macau Grand Prix in November.

Does anyone know what the G-Shock availability is like in Macau?

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Is that an open offer Tom? I might just be knocking on your door next month haha :D

Oh and C-man, lucky you, I would love to turn up to a grand prix one of these days. Try the pork chops in crustybuns and watch out for dodgy tour guides :)

I got me one last time and he ended up taking me and my missus to a strip joint... uh huh. Awkward!

Do get some good photos for us :)

Sent from the 'droid. now Free

·
Registered
28,219 Posts
now that is an offer!
Agreed. A very generous offer.
Is that an open offer Tom? I might just be knocking on your door next month haha :D

Oh and C-man, lucky you, I would love to turn up to a grand prix one of these days. Try the pork chops in crustybuns and watch out for dodgy tour guides :)

I got me one last time and he ended up taking me and my missus to a strip joint... uh huh. Awkward!

Do get some good photos for us :)

Sent from the 'droid. now Free
Yes no doubt about it. If you guys are coming over to Hong Kong I will definitely show you around. Best forum, awesome members. Can't be better :)

@ CanonMan
Lots of photos please later in November and big congrats. Think it will be an amazing spectacle. I did ask some friends about G shocks over there but they travel to Macau for other reasons :) Nevertheless I will ask around.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Been there a fair few times, only recall a few G-Shock shops (I was lookin out for them too), but coming from HK they seem very limited in range and more expensive or the same e.g City Chain, a retail jewelry shop has branches in HK and Macau

What you will see is heaps of jewelry and Rolexes in pawnbroker shops though!

Regardless, I am sure you will have a great time.

Reactions: CanonMan

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
First of all, thanks for the very generous offer Deepsea - Tom - it is very kind of you. I have a colleague in HK too but sadly I fear 2 hrs out of my down time just on travel may prove too much.

Secondly, I would happily tag along and document what would quite possibly be the biggest dumping of foreign currency in HK to be seen in recent times should the mooted G-Shock Raiders event actually happen! You lot would clear the city!!!! :-D

I'll do some photos where possible, take a couple of watches over of course - a bit like the TT.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts