WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why do they call the Hydrocarbon a Mad Cow? I really like the entire line of Hydrocarbons. I currently have a Rolex, a High end Seiko, 4 Casio atomics and one Citizen. Is the rubber Ball band included with the bracelet or is it extra? Sure do like the Hyrdocarbons.

·
Ball Watch, Bremont and Longines moderator
11,594 Posts
It is named after John "Mad Cow" Hembel who's likeness graces the back of the watch. He is a Ball sponsored Former American Speed Skiing Champion and part of the Ball explorer club. John visits here from time to time. The rubber strap comes with the EHC Mad Cow and the EHC Trieste. For other EHC models you must by it separate.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Why do they call the Hydrocarbon a Mad Cow? I really like the entire line of Hydrocarbons. I currently have a Rolex, a High end Seiko, 4 Casio atomics and one Citizen. Is the rubber Ball band included with the bracelet or is it extra? Sure do like the Hyrdocarbons.

It's an ATTITUDE... not a disease!

Glad to hear that you like the Hydrocarbons. Of all of the watches I have owned (Seiko, Citizen, Skagen, Steinhausen), Ball is by far the most comfortable and durable. I wear my "Mad Cow" daily, and beat it up thoroughly. It not only continues to look great, but keeps fantastic time.

I hope you decide to add one to your collection.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts